What is Afterpay?
- Afterpay is a service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every two weeks without any interest.
How Do I Use Afterpay?
- Just shop at Juliana's Boutique and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method and you will be directed to the Afterpay website. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you’ll be asked to register and provide payment details. If you’ve used Afterpay before, just log into your Afterpay account. Then complete your order on shopjulianas.com
- Please note, all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for payment with Afterpay and the total amount due must be between $35 and $1,000.
How Does The Afterpay Payment Schedule Work?
- When using Afterpay, you must make your first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are then charged automatically to your selected payment method every two weeks in equal installments. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log into Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
- You can log into your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
What If I Can’t Pay An Afterpay Installment?
- If funds are not available or you otherwise do not make your payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms.
Where Can I Use Afterpay?
- Afterpay can only be used on purchases made on shopjulianas.com
- Afterpay cannot be used as a form of payment for purchases at any of the Juliana's Boutique store locations.
When Will My Items Be Delivered If I Use Afterpay?
- Afterpay orders are delivered in accordance with our shipping policy, and will be sent out directly after your purchase, like any order placed on shopjulianas.com.
How Do I Return An Item Purchased With Afterpay?
- Returns of items purchased with Afterpay can be made in accordance with our return policy.
Can I Use Afterpay If I’m An International Customer?
- Afterpay is only offered to our customers who have a US billing address, US shipping address, a US Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card), and a US mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses, shipping addresses, and/or phone numbers will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
Is There A Limit To How Much I Can Spend On A Single Afterpay Transaction?
- Yes, your total amount due must be between $35 and $1,000 to use Afterpay on shopjulianas.com
Where Can I Find Out More About Afterpay?